Skip to Content.
Skip to Navigation.
Print this page
Return to site
Return to the CGF home page.
You Are Here:
Win tickets to the Rugby 7s final (Vic only)
Sorry, this competition is now closed.
Congratulations to the winners of the Rugby 7s competition. Stephen Francis, Rodney Walsh, Nase Holani, Michael Bartolo, Simon Hoskings, Liz Doidge and Natasha Small have all won two tickets to the Melbourne 2006 Commonwealth Games Rugby 7s gold medal match on 17 March next year.
Live in Victoria and love your Rugby Union? Then chances are you saw Australia battling it out against Italy at Telstra Dome. Now here is your chance to see some of the world's top Rugby 7s teams compete during March next year at the Melbourne 2006 Commonwealth Games.
There are seven prizes in total to be won, with each prize consisting of a double pass to the Gold Medal final to be held at Telstra Dome.
To be eligible to enter the prize draw, you must SMS in your full name to 19 992 288 before the closing date. SMS calls will be charged at 55c including GST.
SMS calls charged at 55c. Promotion closes 2 July 2005.
Terms and Conditions -- Rugby 7s promotion 25 June 2005.
1. Information on how to enter and on prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to all residents of Victoria who fulfil the entry requirements. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, sponsors and all Commonwealth Games bodies are ineligible to enter.
3. The promotion starts 9am EST 25 June 2005 and ends midnight EST 2 July 2005. To be eligible to enter the prize draw, you must SMS in your full name to 19 992 288 before the closing date. SMS calls will be charged at 55c including GST.
4. There are seven prizes each consisting of a double pass to the Rugby 7s Gold Medal final at the Melbourne 2006 Commonwealth Games on 17 March 2006, held at the Telstra dome venue in Melbourne. All tickets are Price Level A and each prize is worth $190. The total prize pool is $1330.
5. A random computerised prize draw will be conducted at Communicator Interactive on 4 July 2005.
6. The winners will be contacted by phone and in writing within 2 days of the prize draw. Their names will be published on the Melbourne 2006 Commonwealth Games Website on 7 July 2005.
7. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or any technological issues relating to the SMS entry method.
8. Use of the tickets is subject to the Terms and Conditions applicable to those tickets.
9. In the event that any part of the prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoters control, the Promoter may provide a suitable replacement prize which is deemed to be of equal or greater value. In these circumstances, the Promoter shall agree the replacement prize with the relevant state authorities responsible for regulating prize draws.
10. Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, the Promoter, the State of Victoria and all Commonwealth Games bodies shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the promotion of the prize.
12. The Promoter is Melbourne 2006 Commonwealth Games Corporation, ABN 22088659705, World Trade Centre, Siddeley Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000.
13. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia
News and Photos
Schedule and Results
Video and Audio
Sports and Venues
Queen's Baton Relay
Traffic and Transport
Karak the Mascot
You are here:
About this site
Print this page
Email a friend
Back to top
© 2003-2006 Melbourne 2006 Commonwealth Games Corporation.
Melbourne 2006 Commonwealth Games indicia and images
under Commonwealth and Victorian legislation.