Skip to Content.
Skip to Navigation.
Print this page
Return to site
Return to the CGF home page.
You Are Here:
Melbourne 2006 goes to the Show (Vic only)
Sorry, this competition is now closed.
Congratulations to Anna Holloway, Amanda Ganci, Anna Sloane, Joshua Firth and Jenny Watts who have all won four tickets to the Super Sunday Athletics event!
The Royal Melbourne Show turns 150 this year and Melbourne 2006 Commonwealth Games is helping to celebrate this milestone by giving away some great Games tickets to lucky patrons.
So make sure you check out the Melbourne 2006 activity zone at the year’s show which will be located in the Sports Pavilion, near the main stage arena.
You will have the chance to meet Games athletes, win athletics tickets, say g’day to Karak the Games mascot, check out our Games merchandise, win great spot product prizes, pick up your M2006 Treasure Hunt item and find out all you need to know about the Games.
Plus if you enter the official 2005 Treasure Hunt at the Show you will automatically be placed in the draw to win four Opening Ceremony tickets (Price B).
The Royal Melbourne Show
runs from the 15th - 25th September
so make sure you don’t miss out.
See you there!
Terms and Conditions - Royal Melbourne Show ticket giveaway
1. Information on how to enter and on prizes form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to residents of Victoria, except that employees of Melbourne 2006 Commonwealth Games Corporation (“the Promoter”) and all Commonwealth Games bodies, and the immediate family of those persons are ineligible to enter. In addition to this, all National Australia Bank employees are unable to participate in this activity.
3. To enter the prize draw, entrants must complete the entry form available at the National Australia Bank Animal Nursery at the 2005 Royal Melbourne Show and place it in the promotional entry barrel at the Melbourne 2006 display area, located within the Sports Pavilion. There will be one entry per person.
4. The promotion commences at 9am EST on 15 September 2005 and closes at 9pm on 25 September 2005.
5. There will be five major prize draws each consisting of 4 Price Level A tickets to Melbourne 2006 Super Sunday Athletics Session at the MCG on 19 March 2006. The total RRP value of the prize pool is $600.
6. The prize draw will take place on 26 September 2005 at the World Trade Centre, Siddeley Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 and will be a random manual draw. The first five valid entries drawn will receive the major prize.
7. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The judge’s decision is final and binding - no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any technical problems that may result in late, lost or misdirected entries.
8. Use of the tickets in the major prize is subject to the terms and conditions applicable to those tickets.
9. In the event that any part of the prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize which in the Promoter’s sole opinion is of equal or greater value.
10. Winners of the major prize will be notified by telephone and in writing within 5 days of the prize draw, and his/her name will be published on the M2006 website www.melbourne2006.com.au on 5 October 2005.
11. Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, the Promoter, the State of Victoria and all Commonwealth Games bodies shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the promotion or the prize.
13. The Promoter is Melbourne 2006 Commonwealth Games Corporation, ABN 22088659705 World Trade Centre Siddeley Street, Melbourne 3000. 15. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.
News and Photos
Schedule and Results
Video and Audio
Sports and Venues
Queen's Baton Relay
Traffic and Transport
Karak the Mascot
You are here:
About this site
Print this page
Email a friend
Back to top
© 2003-2006 Melbourne 2006 Commonwealth Games Corporation.
Melbourne 2006 Commonwealth Games indicia and images
under Commonwealth and Victorian legislation.