Important Ticket Information
Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
||$300 - $525|
||$148 - $259|
Buy Opening Ceremony tickets now.
Buy Closing Ceremony tickets now.
Back to top
Many sessions or Price Levels are fully subscribed and are not available. Use the Buy tickets now option to determine which sessions and Price Levels are available for sale. For all ticketing options, view the Ticketing section of this Website.
- EAD stands for Elite Athletes with a Disability.
- All ticket prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST, fees and charges.
- Getting to and from your events will be easy, with your Commonwealth Games ticket entitling you to free travel on metropolitan Melbourne's trains, trams and buses that accept Metcard, on the day of the event.
- * Entry to Cycling - Mountain Bike requires a valid ticket.
Important ticket information
Visit the Ticketing section of this Website for further ticketing options.
Designed to assist young families in attending the Games, Melbourne 2006 have developed a range of Family Package options. Family Packages must have a minimum of four people, at least two of which must be children aged 2 - 12 years:
- F4 - 2 adults and 2 children (aged 2 - 12); or 1 adult and 3 children (aged 2 - 12).
- F5 - an F4 package plus 1 extra child.
- F6 - an F4 package plus 2 extra children.
- F7 - an F4 package plus 3 extra children.
Please note that Family Package options were not available to sessions with a four-ticket maximum, when only a standard F4 package was available.
Children who are under two years of age in March 2006 will be admitted free of charge as long as they remain seated on their guardian's lap. All children occupying a seat require a valid ticket.
All Family Packages and Family Package options are available only in the lowest Price Level for each session and are subject to availability.
F5, F6 and F7 options are not available for sessions that feature a four-ticket maximum. At these sessions only a standard F4 package is available.
You can only apply for up to five standard F4 packages (equalling 20 tickets) per session except for sessions with a four-ticket maximum.
Back to top